The nearest climbing peak name from Kathmandu valley is Yala Peak (5732 M). This peak is easier trekking peaks in Nepal, it lies the north part of Kathmandu. Drive Kathmandu to Dhunche or Syabru Bensi, and then trek up the valley for three days. Explore the Langshisa glacier to help us acclimatize, establishing a high camp at 4800 meters from where we make our summit bid. After an alpine start under stars we are on the summit by late morning, with some amazing views into Tibet and across to Shisapangma (the only 8000 meters peak situated wholly in Tibet).
- Day 01: Arrival in International Airport, Kathmandu / Transfer to hotel. Briefing about trekking and climbing gears.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley. O/n at hotel.
- Day 03: Drive From Kathmandu to Syabru besi (2200m) .O/n in Lodge.
- Day 04: Syabru besi To Lama Hotel (2500m). O/ n in Lodge.
- Day 05: Lama Hotel To Langtang (3100m) .O/n in Lodge.
- Day 06: Langtang To Kyangjing Gompa (3750m) .O/n in Lodge
- Day 07: Excursion To Tserko Ri (5033m) .O/n at Tent.
- Day 08: Kyangjing Gompa To Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m) .O/n at Tent.
- Day 09: Yala Peak summit (5732m) To Langsisakharka.O/n at Tent.
- Day 10: Langsisakharka To Kayangjing Gompa. O/n in Lodge.
- Day 11: Kayangjing Gompa To Lamahotel. (3050m).O/n in Lodge.
- Day 12: Lamahotel To Thulo syabru.(2200m).O/n in Lodge.
- Day 13: Thulo syabru To Dhunche (1950m)O/n in Lodge.
- Day 14: Dhunche To Kathma ndu by bus/ by Jeep. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 15: Free day. Evening farewell dinner with trekking staff. O /n hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 16: Transfer to international airport for final departure.