Tibet Lhasa Tour
- Sightseeing in Lhasa, Including potala palace(Winter Palace of Dalai Lama)
- Panoramic Himalayan Views & unrivaled views of the Himalayas
- Norbulinka palace (Summer Palace of Dalai Lama)
- Visit Sera Monastery & Drepung Monastery (Biggest Monastery)
- Sightseeing of Jokhang Temple Barkhor Street
- Day 01 – Kathmandu (1,300m)/China – Lhasa (3,650m):
Fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, crossing over the highest Himalayan ranges of the world (1 Hr.). Or arrive via mainland China to Lhasa. Transfer and check-in to your hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
- Day 02-03 – In Lhasa:
Two full day sight-seeing tour of Lhasa including Jokhang temple, Barkhor bazaar, Potala palace, Sera & Drepung monasteries, etc. – Hotel.
- Day 04 – Lhasa – Ganden – Lhasa: 100 KM:
Drive to Ganden Monastery; Explore around and back to Lhasa on the same day. O/N at hotel.
- Day 05 – Lhasa – Xigatse via Gyantse.
Drive to Shigatse via Gyantse and Yamdroktso. Enroute visit Yamdroktso and Phalkhor and Khumbub stupa in Gyantse. Drive to Shigatse. O/N at hotel.
- Day 06 – Shigatse – Lhasa.
Visit Tashilomphu Monastery; Explore around Shigatse and drive direct to Lhasa. O/N at Hotel.
- Day 07 – Drive to the Airport or Train station for the next destination.
Grade: Classic / Easy
Trip Duration: 7
Season All season
Transportation Jeep/ Van/ Flight
We would be happy to help you!
+977 1 402739