Mera Peak (6,461m/ 21,190 ft) is situated on the edge of famous Khumbu Region which is dominated by Mt. Everest. It is an adventure peak with technical difficulties has spectacular views of the world's 8000 meter Mountains-Mt. Everest, Kanchenjunga, Makalu, Lhotse, Cho-Oyu from the summit of Mera Peak. This Peak is an exciting trekking peak and scenically beautiful peak of the Khumbu valley. Need to have an excellent physical fitness and an extrovert sense of adventure. Climbing itinerary has been carefully designed to allow gradual acclimatization for the climbers. Hinku valley has beautiful forest and incredible mountains along the way.
Mera peak, the highest trekking peak in Nepal, After the victory of Mera Peak, yourself looking down and towards great many magnificent natural landscapes. You will have a direct view of the southern face of the Everest from this point of your trek.
- Day 1: Arrival In Kathmandu International Airport
- Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing. Gear Checking and Preparation for to leave.
- Day 3: Fly From Kathmandu To Lukla/ Then Trek to and trek to Chutanga (3060m)
- Day 4: Chutanga for acclimatization
- Day 5: Cross Zatrwa La (4610m) and trek to Thuli Kharka (4200m)
- Day 6: Trek to Tashi Dingma (3520m).
- Day 7: Trek to Tagnag (4350m)
- Day 8: Rest day in Tangnag for acclimatization.
- Day 9: Trek to Khare (5100m).
- Day 10: High Camp (5800m)
- Day 11: Ascent of Mera Peak (6470m).
- Day 12: Reserve day for climbing
- Day 13: Tagnag(4350m)
- Day 14: Trek to Kharka. (5100m).
- Day 15: Trek to Lukla
- Day 16: Lukla To Kathmandu
- Day 17: Rest Day In Kathmandu
- Day 18: International Departure Day