Dhampus Peak located northeast of the Mount Dhaulagiri massif. It is in terms of climbing technicalities an easy mountain to ascent. The irresistible altitude differences between the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges make a very exposed spot to observe the scenery from Dhampus Peak. Can see Breathtaking scenery of Tukuche peak and Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Annapurna 1st,, Annapurna 2nd Annapurna 3rd & Annapurna 4th , Tilicho Peak, Nilgiri South and North Dhampus peak.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus or Flight. O/n at hotel in Pokhara
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapul (1&1/2 hr) (1070m) then trek to Tikhedhunga (1480m). O/n in Lodge.
- Day 05: Tikhedhunga To Ghorepani (2800m). O/n in Lodge.
- Day 06: Ghorepani / Poonhill (3200m) To Tatopani (1190m). O/n in Lodge.
- Day 07: Tatopani To Ghasa (2010m).O/n in Lodge.
- Day 08: Ghasa To Larjung (2550m) .O/n in Lodge.
- Day 09 : Larjung To Marpha (2670m) .O/n in Lodge.
- Day 10: Marpha To Yak Kharka(3680m). O/n in tent.
- Day 11: Yak Kharka To Dhampus Base Camp (5100m). O/n in tent.
- Day 12: Dhampus Base Camp To High Camp (5600m). O/n in tent.
- Day 13: High Camp To Summit the Dhampus Peak (6012m) / Dhampus Base Camp. O/n in tent.
- Day 14: One Reserve Day.
- Day 15: Dhampus Base Camp To Yak Kharka (3680m). O/n in tent.
- Day 16: Yak Kharka To Marpha (2670m). O/n in Lodge.
- Day 17: Marpha To Jomsom (2710m).O/n in Lodge.
- Day 18: Fly To Pokhara. O/n hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 19: Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus or Fly back to kathmandu. O/n hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 20: Free day in Kathmandu. Farewell dinner. O/n hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 21: Transfer to Kathmandu international airport for final departure.